Sacred Duel Academy
Please Register if you haven't already. When logged in, log into the Chatbox.
When you enter the Chatbox your name will be grey.
Please then make an Introduction post, by clicking introductions, and then New Topic.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sacred Duel Academy
Please Register if you haven't already. When logged in, log into the Chatbox.
When you enter the Chatbox your name will be grey.
Please then make an Introduction post, by clicking introductions, and then New Topic.
Sacred Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a pleasure to meet you!

2 posters

Go down

It's a pleasure to meet you! Empty It's a pleasure to meet you!

Post by Feartheghost Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Hello, I am Feartheghost. There's not much to say about myself. I am not a very good duelist, but I am really good at making decks. My only real strength I get when dueling is just knowing how most decks generally run, and what my deck's counters, if any, may be for it. I will be the first to admit that most of my decks aren't particularly good or the best, but I enjoy making them all the same. One thing I commonly do however, is I make decks for other people. I really enjoy making decks, and if I can pass one to someone else who wants it I really enjoy it more than making some only I myself will play. Besides from deck-building, the only other thing I am good at would be rulings. I usually know a lot of rulings, and I am good at reading card text. However, I'll never say I'm the best because I also make mistakes. Most tend to be just me remembering the text wrong. Anyway, please take care of me as long as I'm here. Thank you for reading this, and have a good day!

Sincerely,

Feartheghost

Feartheghost

Sacred Rings : 9

Back to top Go down

It's a pleasure to meet you! Empty Re: It's a pleasure to meet you!

Post by Momo Deviluke Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Don't worry my student soon you will be a good duelist and a amazing deck builder Very Happy
Momo Deviluke
Momo Deviluke
Admin

Sacred Rings : 59

https://sacredduelacademy.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down